Get baking this lockdown with something the whole family will not only LOVE to eat, but can also help you bake too.
Our Collagen Banana Bread is a winner ... never met a person yet who doesn't love it.
CANGRO Collagen Banana Bread
- 125g butter (room temp)
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas (old ones)
- 1 cup of castor sugar
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp Beauty Bod Collagen Powder
- 60g cream cheese
- 30g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup of Icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a loaf tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar with an electric beater. Beat until creamy and light.
3. Mash bananas and add them to the butter mixture along with the whisked eggs. Beat until combined.
4. Add in sifted flour, Beauty Bod Collagen and bicarb. Mix to combine (don't over mix)
5. Add the mixture to a greased loaf tin.
6. Cook for 30-35 minutes.
7. Icing - combine the cheese, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add in the icing sugar.
For more information or to purchase our Beauty Bod Collagen, Click here.